- Screening incoming telephone calls, mails, inquiries, and requests and handling them as appropriate, including relaying accurate and timely messages and answering of queries.
- Maintain a database of assets.
- Managing a filing system for record control of key documents.
- Provide logistical support and back-up to in the planning of meetings and workshops.
- Ensure adequate stocks of key office materials are in place at all times.
- Maintaining supplies/logistics inventory and preparing requisitions for office supplies and equipments.
- Related support including secretarial duties as required such as timely printing, photocopying and binding of documents.
- Ensure that office is kept tidy and clean.
- Providing information and guide staff on administrative processes, procedures and requirements.
- Facilitate and support staff on logistical and administrative requirements such as travels, follow up on requisitions, etc on regular basis.
- Support staff on follow-up of internal communications and actions.
- Compile calendar/s of key events.
- Support planning of the events and meetings.
- Follow up on meeting invitations through emails and phones as is appropriate.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Employment Type: Full time