- Conduct detailed financial needs analysis and provide professional advice
- Create and protect the financial security and wealth of others.
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals and maintain and grow client portfolios.
- Create and cultivate long-term client relationships and manage your professional practice.
- Remain accredited and up to date with relevant market and industry related subjects.
- Tertiary qualification is preferable.
- A minimum of three years’ full-time working experience.
- Previous experience in the finance industry or outbound sales environment is a strong advantage.
- Own vehicle and valid driver's license is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Ability to network, prospect, negotiate and build relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Career driven person with strong commercial acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time