- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
- Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance, general issues.
- To ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy.
- Problem solving and troubling shooting skills are used to ensure that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems in hand.
- To work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effective communications tools.
- To ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift.
- To have an active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring company resources are used in an effective manner to ensure best operating costs.
- Be able to make appropriate decisions while following the companies organisational structure.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full time