- Training of Form Ghana employees (Including mentoring and coaching of sub-ordianates to equip them to occupy more senior positions in future – Foresters, supervisors, foremen, team leaders, management assistants and trainees) All FSC documentation and administration .
- Manage Attendance, Punctuality and Discipline of all subordinates at Akumadan.
- Plantation Plantation administration (Production and monitoring of all operations at Akumadan Plantation: man-day per unit.
- Quality control and verify work done before any bonus payments.
- Present results to Forest Manager) Health and safety at nursery site and plantation.
- Chemical control and safety (chemical stock control – Order in time and keep updated record of chemical use per type and usage per block) Indigenous trees (planting and maintenance) Road construction and maintenance .
- Assist in procurement of contractors as needed Fire duties (Oversee that all fire equipment and vehicles are serviced and maintained.
- Plan and schedule all pre – fire season preparation)
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Natural Resources Management .
- Field or study preferred is Plantation Management and Practices .
- Must have a minimum of 5 years similar work experience .
- Must have people and relationship management skills
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time