- Perform obligations as in keeping with scope of exercise as prescribed with the aid of the Namibian Pharmacy Council.
- Maintaining of high professional and ethical requirements in accordance to GPP.
- Processing of prescriptions and credit.
- Issuing of moral inventory to all wards and theatre.
- Processing and preparation of retail prescriptions.
- Procurement, distribution and manage of pharmaceutical stock
- Participate in inventory takes and cycle counts.
- Perform weekend and public vacation duties as consistent with obligation roster.
- Assist within the management of lifeless stock within the pharmacy and Hospital.
- Marketing to promote the Pharmacy function.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Biomedical Science
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time