- Pensions and benefits administration.
- looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Get ready employment letter.
- Facilitating training for company employees.
- Recording and keeping employees records.
Skills and Experience:
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- BA Degree in management and related study’s
- Relevant experience 3 years and above
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: Consultancy
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time