- Maintain open verbal exchange with designers and manufacturers to make sure smooth transition of designs into actual clothing merchandise.
- Use draping competencies to provide the corresponding dress or apparel sample.
- Must be able to paintings with numerous apparel patterns and complicated pattern necessities.
- Conduct proper garb fittings and problem vital changes or corrections.
- Alter pattern garments as vital to satisfy fee specificationsand production boundaries.
- Provide recommendation or enter on the right device strategies to use.
- Grade styles in line with the desired range of garment sizes (Usually finished with CAD).
- 3 Years or greater in similar role (Pattern Maker) with a Ladies Apparel manufacturer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dressmaking or Patternmaking (Preferred).
- Associate Degree in Dressmaking or Patternmaking.
- Certificate Programs in Dressmaking or Patternmaking.
- Computer aidid drafting CAD
- High Maths literacy
- High interest to detail
- Very appropriate communique abilties
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time