- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Contact clients to understand their requirements
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Visiting Clients continuously for promoting our services
- Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target and help others to do too
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Provide management with weekly reports.
- Maintain and expand clients within assigned territory.
- University Degree (Accounting or Business administration are preferred)
- 2 to 4 years’ Experience
- Age from 23 to 28 (recommended)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent time management
- Ambitious and self-confidant
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sale
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time