- Configures, operates and maintains assigned systems during satellite support, test, and maintenance activities.
- Initiates, directs and verifies completion of all operational events during the acquisition, tracking and commanding functions of each operational support.
- Performs SCR duties as required.
- Maintains cognizance of station equipment status.
- Assists with Preventive Maintenance Inspection (PMI) activities.
- Maintains vehicle folders.
- Prepares daily activity log entries in appropriate electronic systems.
- Performs all required systems administration on mission related equipment.
- May assist in providing on-the-job training to trainees as assigned or directed.
- Performs other collateral duties as assigned or directed.
- Must possess strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to read, write and clearly speak English.
- Must possess certifications IAW DoD 8570 (ie Security+) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire, subject to government requirements.
- Experience working with LINUX is preferred.
- Must be familiar with the use of and be able to operate electronic test equipment to include multimeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, signal generators, power meters, and data analyzers.
- Experience interfacing with military personnel and government customers.
- Must be able to climb high ladders, work on elevated platforms and antennas
- Must be able to perform strenuous physical work to include: walking, lifting, pulling loads, bending, kneeling, sitting and reaching overhead.
- Position may require additional government certifications as necessary.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time