- Update the TAR OB event book daily and corrective action,
- Daily petty cash balancing and submit for pay-out,
- Briefing Dayshift Ops Team Leader, Fleet Controller and Tracking Controller regarding Operations for the day.
- Addressing all related queries daily.
- Oversee distribution (Operations, Reporting, Analysis).
- Managing P&L for the site.
- Submit operational reports as required by internal and external clients.
- Implementations, based on data analysis.
- Routes, vehicle utilization & service optimization.
- Maintain all consolidated databases relevant to various contracts (orders, fleet, maintenance, performance).
- Submission of daily reports to Contracts manager.
- Ensure the communication is initiated with stores w.r.t delivery times and extensions.
- Clocking in and out on the Beget machine, ensure PPE is used at all times whilst at the clients premises.
- Ensuring that tail lift mag-lock is activated and manual opening is not possible.
- Random alcohol testing on employees on site.
- Manage employee attendance and absenteeism.
- Ensure smooth handling of all activity.
- Signing off on employee leave requests.
- Enforce disciplinary action on site.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Real Estate Industry
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Team Leader
Employment Type: Full time