- Provisioning of new orders and service alterations.
- Answer fault calls and record details in support ticketing system and in time with training help customers to diagnose faults and take appropriate actions.
- Maintain various databases under the direction of the operations manager.
- Sourcing equipment pricing from suppliers and quoting to customers.
- Creating PO’s and sending to suppliers.
- Arranging for delivery of purchased hardware/software to clients.
- Database entry of purchased items and services.
- Support Operations Manager and the business to maximise customer satisfaction through timely response.
Educational Qualifications Required:
- University degree in Computer Science or IT & Telecom related disciplines from a reputable institution.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: Telecaller
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time