Sheraton Hotels Group seeks application for multinational certified nurse, registered nurse, occupational health nurse and nursing professionals to join our elite global hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Basic functions are to attend to medical related cases on employees and guests, monitor medical supplies and manage the hotels medical unit. Come thrive with our team and be a part of a hotel that celebrates success and empowers associates to be in control and feel special. A competitive benefits package awaits you. We provide extensive training and refreshing hotel perks, such as discounted room rates. Enjoy free parking and a delicious meal daily provided by our culinary team. At Sheratons, we seek out differences and strive for variety in every aspect of our business; so much so that Diversity & Inclusion are key components of our overall business strategy. As a global company that represents eleven distinct lifestyle brands, our goal is to bring an authentic global experience to each guest by utilizing insights and perspectives from our diverse associate, supplier and owner bases. Our success is derived from the differences that make us all unique. Whether it is our life experience, our career journey or our education, it is our value for diversity and how we leverage it that keeps us at the forefront of the hospitality industry. Thus, our continuous drive to recruit multinational employees to sustain our elite global brand. Interested applicants should forward their new CV and cover letter through Sheraton's career email or apply button displayed above.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Attends to medical related cases be it an employee or guests.
• Administers appropriate medicine to employees and guests considering certain limits and bills guests, if necessary.
• Monitors medical supplies and prepares a requisition for replenishment.
• Coordinates with medical provider for the pre-employment medical examinations.
• Check the medical results of employee’s for verification
• Recommends solution or preventive maintenance for medical complaints or frequent ailments.
• Ensures that all files including medical-related documents are kept confidential.
• Submit summary or report.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: staff Nurse
Employment Type: Full time