- Auditing suppliers or managing internal audits.
- Assessing the relative nutritional values of various feeds
- Supporting the work of agricultural advisers/consultants.
- Using specialist computer software to devise diets and produce reports.
- Working with clients to formulate diets that meet their requirements/objectives.
- Analyzing nutritional disorders.
- Maintaining awareness of technical and scientific developments.
- Modifying existing products and processes and developing new ones.
- Dealing with any customer complaint investigations or product issues.
- Selecting raw materials and other ingredients from suppliers.
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time