- Identify and evaluate news articles.
- Produce a comprehensive news diary daily.
- Co-ordinate news gathering daily to achieve daily deadlines.
- Identify and develop news articles and news themes.
- Remain on top of news across the whole media spectrum.
- Brief and debrief reporters and photographers on stories.
- Monitor the progress of articles and reports throughout the news cycle.
- Keep abreast of national news and important international news.
- Lead and manage a team of reporters/journalists and photographers.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time