- Measure and prepare service performance report and send to Performance team lead.
- Analyze daily end-of-shift reports and tickets from Network Management to generate performance reports and identify discrepancies.
- Intelligently reconcile and correlate key performance metrics obtained from multiple data sources.
- Apply appropriate dispositions and/ or actions to resolve discrepancies
- Work collaboratively with team, customers, and third parties to resolve exceptions.
- Ensure continuous research into more effective ways to carry out network monitoring and SLA reconciliation.
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Performance Team Lead in all matters relating to the Performance Management unit.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Performance Team Lead.
- Performance Management
- Computer and Information Management
- End User Support
- Network Operations Management
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time