- Visiting/inspecting service providers to ensure services/repairs are done as per specifications.
- Managing maintenance reports monthly and giving feedback to branch.
- Managers highlighting costs and concerns.
- Providing assistance elsewhere when required to do so.
- A Relevant tertiary qualification would be advantages
- A Successful track record at management level in a similar position.
- Experience must include technical as well as financial/admin management.
- Technical knowledge of the motor industry is essential registered vehicle makes, tyres, parts, labour cost etc.
- Negotiating and good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Good basic salary on offer, medical aid, provident fund etc.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time