Qualifications and Experience:
- Participate in the analysis of experiences across CEP-NTD project countries in order to synthesize information and document and disseminate lessons-learned and best practices.
- Manage communication regarding M&E for the CEP-NTD project.
- Respond to requests for information related to M&E on the project from donors,
- partners, and project staff in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with other NTD projects at HKI to ensure efficiency of activities that are cross-cutting across projects within the organization.
- Review and edit programmatic M&E protocols, reports, and abstracts prior to finalization.
- Prepare analyses of M&E data and other key lessons learned for dissemination through HKI’s NTD Community of Practice and for CEP-NTD fora such as webinars, annual
- meetings, etc.
- Identify and develop improved data collection methods and contribute to the use of data for strategic decision-making.
- Design and lead webinars on M&E topics and engage CEP-NTD M&E staff in country.
- offices to participate in regular discussions of M&E methods and lessons.
- Master’s Degree in epidemiology or related field required. Experience in
- quantitative/qualitative analysis, data management and program M&E; plus at least 6-8 yrs
- years directly relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education.
- Oral and written proficiency in English required and French is strongly preferred..
- Ability to undertake international travel (approximately 25%).
- Experience working overseas required; knowledge of the Africa region and NTD.
- Programming is strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully across cultures including.
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure with a positive attitude, as a part of a global team.
- Ability to perform duties that require very close attention to detail and synthesize large amounts of information simultaneously.
- MKnowledge of Microsoft software products, including strong Excel skills; use of data analysis software preferred.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: BPO / ITES
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time