- Responsibilities may be focused in one of the following areas of engineering: short and long term mine planning, project controls, cost controls, construction, geotechnical, electrical, environmental, civil, production, exploration or continuous improvement.
- Independently handles pit phase designs and short-term mine plans
- Integrates short-term plans into long-term, LOM plan to avoid bottlenecks
- Analyzes and interprets short-term mine plans to ensure alignment with operational objectives.
- Prepares communication materials, manuals and other written materials related to technical issues, programs, or systems.
- Produces drill pattern designs based on short-term and operational parameters
- Confirms that pit designs are properly implemented in the field
- Manages outside contracts, ensuring favourable terms for both Kinross and the vendor.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Mining and Geology
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time