- The Medical Records Assistant might be tasked with dealing with and monitoring patient registration waft charts, amassing, organizing and storing health centre vital statistics in an smooth to retrieve way
- Ensure affected person information is entered and updated in both manual and electronic registers, statistics access into the Uganda EMR, make sure information safety and confidentiality
- Carry out data evaluation and compilation for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Generate reviews for great improvement on the facility stage, participate in facility, health sub district and district statistics/performance overview conferences
- Actively participate in facility facts surveys and audits
- Compile to put up reports to various stakeholders consisting of the district, UCMB and RHSP.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a Diploma Holder in Records and Information Management from a recognized group. Bachelor’s degree holders interested by the position are unfastened to use.
- Hands-on realistic experience in facts control
- Good laptop capabilities and revel in in managing Uganda EMR (open MRS) is required
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time