- Supervise and plan the preventive and reactive maintenance duties on the crushing and milling circuits.
- Direct management of the mechanical workshops, including a fleet of cranes.
- Manage the maintenance and projects of the process plant including equipment rebuilds.
- Co-ordinate and plan improvement projects to optimise plant performance.
- Coaching, mentoring and managing a team of both national and expert employees.
Required Technical Skills, Training & Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Competent to produce, interpret and work with PID/process layout, engineering and fabrication drawings.
- Minimum 15 years' process plant experience.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated safety leadership skills with the ability to create a positive safe work culture.
- Significant leadership experience with proven history of process plant experience.
- Strong computer skills and high proficiency in working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Pronto, SAP or others.
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated experience on managing employees.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the maintenance management system.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time