- Plan production & shipping schedules and set production targets.
- Preparing reviews to display materials utilization and performance
- Oversee Product Line Leaders and team of 40 production personnel
- Revising SOP's to increase satisfactory, reduce hard work hours and lead time, and limit waste.
- Estimate charges for brand spanking new product strains.
- Determine hard work wishes every season and for brand spanking new product strains.
- Set fabric reorder factors every season based on forecasted demand
- Calculate substances needs for every day production agenda
- Minimize equipment downtime through renovation and schooling
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are observed
- Communicate with US COO concerning manufacturing timeline and envisioned deliver dates.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The best candidate must preserve a Degree in Industrial Systems Engineering or relevant route.
- Five years of revel in in a excessive volume production putting.
- Three years of revel in without delay supervising productions staff.
- Experience growing manufacturing systems and completing time studies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluency in English (each oral and written)
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time