- Review of the existing procurement tenet.
- Review history documents.
- Consider the neighborhood contexts.
- Ensure a participatory method in coming up with the revised procurement guideline and procedures.
- Put in location the vital methods, practices and training to build potential gaps and give a boost to the procurement structures.
- Facilitate the education of body of workers contributors on the new rules and processes.
- The potential consultancy firm is required to fulfill the subsequent minimum requirements so that it will qualify for the submission of proposal.
- The consultancy firm should satisfy the following minimum standards:
- Registration and different relevant statutory documents (i.E. Renewed business license, TIN and VAT Certificate and and so on.)
- Relevant services undertaken in the beyond years, preferably in the past 5 (five) years;
- Proof for at the very least two completed contracts of comparable service for developing, reviewing and updating of procurement policy/tenet, optimal with international Non-Governmental Organizations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time