- Review and update the existing asset management and accounting system for all UNOPS managed equipment and properties in accordance with UNOPS asset management policy.
- Streamline Somalia’s programme wide asset management framework in collaboration with the Logistics and Asset Management Officer in the country.
- Conduct day-to-day management and reporting of assets, maintain an accounting system for all UNOPS managed equipment and properties in accordance UNOPS lease and asset management policy.
- Conduct inspection and physical verification of all stores and equipment, ensure databases are up to date on the quantity, quality, serviceability, and location of relevant equipment/items.
- Ensure that a register for assets, non-expendable property and equipment is maintained/updated for all programme locations on a regular basis.
- Implement internal control system which ensures that goods in transit are tracked and monitored and the asset registry records are updated on a regular basis.
- Prepare relevant asset disposal documentation for review and approval in accordance with UNOPS rules and regulations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time