- We are seeking an exceptional professional with 2 years of work experience and ideally a demonstrated passion for our mission. Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Work experience in a demanding professional environment, preferably in positions where frequent cross-department communication was required. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful entrepreneurial experience, e.g. starting a field program in a developing country, leading a big conference, or starting a business
- At least 2 years of people or project management experience at work or outside of work.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills a must. You don’t take no for an answer and constantly look for alternative solutions to problems
- Able to independently structure analyses related to procurement, logistics and finance.
- Strong communication skills with suppliers, reports, peers and management.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Demonstrated experience in managing an execution-focused team is a plus.
- Some experience in procurement/supply chains/finance preferred.
- Strong computer skills in at least Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, experience using SAP preferred.
- A willingness to live outside of a capital city, close to our customers for at least two years - this is a long-term, career-track role.
- Language - English is required, proficiency in any additional regional languages from Nigeria a plus.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Professional Nurse
Employment Type: Full time