- Develops a Collection Development Policy for the information section.
- Maintains information materials and general library records in good order of their types.
- Assists in providing reference information and cataloguing and search services to help members of staff in accessing and retrieving desired materials.
- Monitors the usage of library materials and identifying user interests.
- Undertakes knowledge and information audits of the organisation.
- Moderates social media engagement.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time