- Teaching and supervising students during practical attachments and clinical work.
- Setting, administering and marking examinations.
- Preparing duty roasters and time tables.
- Participating in Curriculum development and review.
- Preparing course outlines.
- Counseling students on both academic and disciplinary matters according to school rules and regulations.
- Attending departmental and academic meetings.
- Writing academic reports.
- Identifying of clinical sites for students’ practicals.
- Initiating and participating in research activities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Biomedical Science
Functional Area: Education / Training
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time