Teach, supervise and assess students, prepare study material in Nursing Management
Be available for contact sessions with students.
- Improve and increase personal knowledge of the relevant field of study through research and publications.
- Share in the administration and management of the Department and Faculty.
- Invigilate during University examinations and assessments.
- Participate in official gatherings of the University and committees to which the incumbent has been nominated.
- Ensure that students and staff adhere to the University's Rules and Regulations.
- Participate in official meetings of the Department and Faculty.
- Participate in University-linked community development projects.
- Do anything reasonably requested by the HOD and Executive Dean.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time