- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Support the Brand Marketing process by identifying the key opportunities in Listing and Activations (incorporating understanding on consumers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Execute Trade Marketing Strategy across a portfolio of brands. This includes brand activations; merchandising and POS placement supervise the company staff.
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on competitive activity document all pricing activities.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily visit reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- At least a Diploma in a business related field
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in FMCG industry
- Strong Sales skills with know-how on sales approach
- Proven ability to achieve sales as per set targets
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good know-how and knowledge of the Kenyan Foodservice market / hospitality market
- Strong Analytical skills
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time