- Interest and knowledge of the construction industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Eagerness to learn and work together in a team.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Monitor site procedures.
- Report progress to Carpentry/ Covering Manager.
- Complete Health and Safety forms.
- General site management.
- Communication and coordination with clients on site.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time