- Restaurant Assistant Managers will be expected to manage the staff when the Restaurant Manager is not on duty.
- They direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience.
- Assistant Restaurant Managers act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities through experience.
- Must make sure employees perform a variety of tasks, from preparing the food, stocking supplies, serving, charging people for their food, handling cash, credit cards, and a cash register, cleaning tables and counters, resetting tables, greeting customers and answering questions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Restaurant assistant managers will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time