- Purchasing materials and equipment in accordance with GIZ rules and conditions.
- Processes applications, visas and other necessary permits.
- Filing documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules.
- Providing administrative services for the program (e.g. procuring flight tickets).
- Ensuring that financial and administrative regulations are complied with
- Arabic to English and vice versa translation of diverse documents.
- Procuring materials, equipment and contracts locally, monitoring markets, issuing invitations to tender and processing orders in accordance with GIZ regulations
- Assisting with checking invoices for goods, vouchers, payment instructions and complaints.
- Taking responsibility for organizing administrative and logistical aspects of project activities (meetings, workshops, travels etc.)
- Drafting consultancy contracts and local subsidy to be processed at project/program’s level.
- Monitoring the availability of accessories and stocks and carrying out procurement in accordance with guidelines.
- Keeping the inventory of the project updated.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Courier /Transportation / freight
Functional Area: Trade and Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time