- Examine proof in consultation with firearms and latent print analysts (as needed) to make certain proposed collection technique will no longer negatively impact series of other forensic facts from the evidence
- Collect capability DNA samples from evidence the use of permitted techniques designed to limit the possibility of pattern contamination. All samples shall be properly packaged, marked and stored in education for extraction
- Generate STR DNA profiles from evidence and reference samples
- Analyze and interpret data from evaluation which generally consists of complex combinations and coffee-stage samples
- Use photographic equipment to capture nonetheless snap shots of every evidence object and applicable key portions of the proof object, or different famous, to assist further evaluation, conclusions, and documentation
- Annotate the case record documentation, detailing the processing strategies and the examination results
- Perform administrative and/or technical critiques of news and worksheets.
- Ensure proper chain of custody is maintained
- Perform device maintenance
- Identification of blood and bloodstains, body fluids, and stains of frame fluids, hair and other items requiring DNA or associated evaluation
- Performance of visual and microscopic examination of hairs
- Generation of STR DNA profiles
- Comparison of proof from victims, scenes, or gadgets of incidents to evidence from suspects
- Must be able to effectively pass a competencies assessment
- Physical capability and commitment to install globally as a team member
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s diploma
- four+ years’ enjoy running in a forensic laboratory performing DNA analysis on criminal proof.
- Professional certification including American Board of Criminalistics (ABC) is preferred.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time