- Work with national and regional leadership teams by training and consulting with them as they facilitate the distribution of shoebox gifts in their respective countries.
- Provide guidance and training for the OCC discipleship program.
- Monitor the importation and distribution of shoebox gifts into the various destination countries.
- Develop prayer networks throughout each of the assigned countries; Manage assigned special projects.
- Administrative acumen. Ability to make decisions, conduct business, and maintain data in a digital world.
- Relationship building/volunteer management in an international context.
- Organizational skills, with ability to self-direct in some situations.
- A fluent knowledge of French language is required, reading, writing and speaking.
- International travel of 80-100 days per year required.
- Twelve credit-hours of college-level Biblical Studies, required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Regional Service Manager
Employment Type: Full time