- Carry out plant statutory, preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- Programming of software to integrate all electrical and pneumatic equipment to operate the facility within the required safety and process conditions .
- Calibrating instrumentation control components.
- Compiling material and equipment list for installation.
- Analyse and interpret electrical/instrumentation drawings.
- Handling of spares, material and components.
- Assist with panel building, wiring, piping and cabling of equipment.
- Assist with panel and cable marking.
- Assist with instrumentation design and review activities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical / Petrochemical / Oil and gas
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time