- Plan, organize, and direct the implementation of the city's enterprise GIS services; develop goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities and provide direction for GIS to deliver innovative services to staff and to the public.
- Recommend and implement policies, procedures, and standards relating to enterprise Geographic Information Systems and technology activities.
- Manage vendor relationships while seeking and implementing new advancements in GIS technology.
- Promote opportunities for staff training and ways to keep staff current on innovation improvements.
- Evaluate work techniques and methods for conformance to established GIS standards and policies.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to subordinates, to department staff and to consultants in the development and implementation of systems and applications.
- Develop policies, rules and procedures for the effective operation of the department, including establishing goals, objectives and priorities.
- Conduct research and perform analysis; prepare and present reports regarding project feasibility, equipment utilization, project development, and the cost of applications.
- Attend conferences, meetings or other functions as the department representative; may provide information or participate in discussions regarding GIS activities.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Non Profit Organization
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time