- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products
- Achieve the sales target.
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it.
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows.
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities.
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
- Gather customers data for future contact.
- Provide solutions for customers’ needs whether available in-store or out of the store.
- Greet customers, determine and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Using tools and gadgets to identify and resolve customer's requirements.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs, desires, and buying potential.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, and care of merchandise to customers, performing makeovers.
- Initiate new ideas and initiatives to support Multitrade.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 year of experience in a cosmetics/cosmeceutical field.
- Very Good English language.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time