- Responsible for the day-to-day operational support of all security systems on the corporate LAN and WAN, and DMZ as well as Active directory in accordance with established IT Operational Framework.
- Work with Corporate IT to administer all firewalls/firepower and other security devices and solutions including Cisco ASA, Cisco AMP, AVC, IPS, Symantec Endpoint Protection Security (SEP) Sophus Anti-virus, vulnerability scanners; ensuring security patches, and service packs are reviewed and installed; resolving all security threats.
- Configure and maintain site to site VPN, remote access VPN, IKE and IPSec tunnel, PKI for authentication.
- Create route, domain based VPN and security rules to perform protocol filtering.
- Work with the security systems supervisor from the Mine physical security. department on access control, NVRs, DDN, CCTV, Security Alarms systems etc.
- Monitor all systems to proactively identify and block security breaches using the appropriate tools in resolving all threats.
- Manage IT security programmes on site in respect to spam and email filters, and anti-malware programme initiating corrective actions to ensure that defined goals are met.
- Execute security operations and incident response procedures in the event of a breach.
- Responsible for IT team and End-User Cyber security Awareness Program Role-Based Security Training, aimed at developing a very robust IT security culture on site.
- Perform periodic IT Security Compliance Audit and communicate findings and recommend security upgrades and improvements.
- Provide weekly network and IT security metrics report.
- Perform other duties as reasonably assigned by your supervisor or his appointee.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Software maintenance
Role Category: Patent Engineer
Employment Type: Full time