- Provide assurance that all security related alerts are triaged effectively, and support any subsequent investigations.
- Firewall change management, and a variety of auditing tasks, to ensure all security controls and processes are configured and operating correctly.
- Conduct operational monitoring of network security technologies and enable rapid detection, investigation and response to malicious activity.
- Assist in developing an optimised SIEM environment, through the analysis of alerts and potential threats, and proposing improvements.
- Support the undertaking of regular vulnerability tests of infrastructure and applications across ours and our client's estates, and ensuring the relevant findings are recorded and fixed.
- Support the team in ensuring security tools are implemented correctly and that the organisation's corporate security policies and operational procedures are followed appropriately.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time