- Plan, manage and execute risk-based IT audits in partnership with business.
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the area under audit and critically evaluating the internal controls in place.
- Identifying risks and drafting a suitable audit program to test internal controls.
- Identifying weaknesses in existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Formulation of findings and action plans to management, by means of written reports.
- Participate in development of audit plan and strategy.
- Build and manage relationships with IT stakeholders.
- Partner with other risk and assurance providers to identify and manage IT risks.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time