- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Reporting and Business Planning.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Overlook Budgets and control activities to ensure that company operations are in line of sanctioned AOP.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Cash flow and Fund Management
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for Fund raising through debt and equity financing as per needs of the company.
- Dealing with Credit Rating agencies.
- Ensure timely, effective and efficient cash and fund management.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time