- Conduct investigations into suspected fraudulent practices in the Hospital and recommend the appropriate line of action.
- To contribute to the development of the Strategic and Operational plans for the Hospital.
- Preparation of internal audit scopes for discussion with the Line Manager.
- Produce audit reports summarizing key findings and make recommendations for improvements to procedures, governance, risk and control systems.
- Working under own initiative, with limited supervision, following the allocation of assignments from the audit plan.
- To follow up audit reports to ensure compliance with agreed recommendations and action plans.
- To provide advice, guidance and instruction to staff in identifying opportunities for value for money and cost improvements.
- To lead and undertake a variety of audit assignments covering but not limited to
- This will include participating in reviews that involve the counting of stock, cash and other key reconciliations.
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance/Risk Management and possession of professional certificate in ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CIMA, CFA and/or other related professional qualifications is preferred.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time