- Creating webpage content and keeping it current in consultation with departments.
- Improving, maintaining and updating the Ministry’s website and portals (ensuring sites are functioning properly and are available to users.
- Carrying out web performance optimization for website and portal on a multitude of browsers and platforms, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari Chrome Mac/PC and Mobile.
- Preparing responses to visitors comments and concerns.
- Making the Website and portals easy to navigate and that they address the needs of the Ministry and the general public.
- Creating web pages according to Government of Uganda branding standards.
- Ensuring seamless functionality of the website, constantly testing the site for up time, load time and ease of use.
- Actively monitoring website use, security and trends and ensuring routine backups.
- Regulating and managing user access rights of different users on the website.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time