- Identify client decision-makers, champions and influencers and support sales strategy.
- Conduct sales demonstrations of DRIVE to prospective clients.
- Continuously improve sales demonstration scripts and develop custom scripts for different situations.
- Lead data collection and discovery to determine business requirements, use cases and key inputs to Return on Investment (ROI) model.
- project-based, configured products, engineered-to-order, levels of approval, current technology tools ERP, CRM, related systems.
- Develop supplemental sales support content.
- Communicate compelling breakeven and ROI metrics and positive impact to revenue and margin demonstrate enterprise value creation potential from technology tools.
- Conduct quantitative due diligence and opportunity assessments based on prospective clients’ transactional data and supplemental data and discovery.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a sales engineer or similar role.
- Demonstrated competency with client discovery and modeling.
- Demonstrates potential to develop subject matter expertise in all aspects our proprietary CPQ applications.
- Active interest and demonstrated potential in all aspects of the sales process including client engagement, showcasing product benefits, handling objections, and securing client commitment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Chemical Engineering / Environment
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time