- Process registrations, cancellations, substitutions.
- Collect outstanding payments prior to start of workshop.
- Communicate with trainers and events team prior to workshops with logistics and registration information.
- Monitor and report enrollment numbers.
- Edit workshop reports and materials prior to printing.
- Post-event reconciliation of event attendance in Salesforce.
- Provide general support to the Registration Team as needed.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to assist with reconciliation and reporting.
- Manage outreach to credit holders and work with Accounts Receivable to reconcile credit use.
- Participate in learning operations team meetings, organizational meetings and other special staff initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the spirit and intent of the position.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using database administration tools; experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Strong experience with accurate data entry.
- Prior customer service experience is required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including email and online messaging.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- in a dynamic and unpredictable context.
- Independent problem-solving ability.
- Customer-oriented, positive attitude.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time