- Research and ensure that regulatory changes, which affect the Operational activities are implemented.
- Be available to the personnel as a focal point for Quality Assurance matters with regards to corrective and preventive actions.
- Record and analyse trends on any Non-Quality incidents, occurrences and hazards.
- Report any unsafe and unreliable maintenance action or operation which could jeopardize the safety of the personnel and equipment to the Safety Manager
- Assist the Quality Manager in conducting and coordinating Quality (Internal & 2ND Party) audits, introducing corrective and preventative actions where necessary.
- Randomly spot check and verify that the workshop procedures are well documented and understood within the workshop and that ISO 9001 and CAA standards are maintained.
- Verify that the quality system procedures are well documented and that AH Group, ISO 9001 and CAA standards are maintained.
- Randomly spot check that in-coming and out-going quality inspections are done on aircraft.
- Perform QA inspections on work packs to verify that they are completed correctly and signed.
- Audit aircraft log-books to ensure consistency with the work-packs and the system
- Spot-check special tools calibration register against tooling and ensure that the register is up to date.
- Spot-check records of aircraft related training and currency of AME licensing (License Currency Register).
- Accompany authorities’ (CAAs’) and customer during audits carried out on our workshop facilities.
- Spot-check apprentice training program and on-going follow-up.
- Monitor all quality related customer complaints on aircraft and oversee implementation.
- Spot check the traceability of maintenance release.
- Perform audit check of all completions of new aircrafts before the handover process is started and review all actions with Completions Manager (Protocols).
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- High level of communication skills (both verbal and written English is a must)
- Knowledge of safety
- Knowledge of Quality standards
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Specialist knowledge and skills
- Strong technical background in Aviation
- Years of experience: Minimum 5 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Quality control compliance and regulatory
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time