- Advise and implement improvements pertaining to process flow, production output and effective utilization of employees.
- Manage attendance and timekeeping.
- Ensure customer requirements and daily / monthly production as well as sales targets are met.
- Manage operational cost with the emphasis on waste elimination.
- Ensure safety, health, environmental and quality standards are adhered to timeously.
- Provide on-the-job training to all subordinates.
- Ability to respond positively to meeting stringent deadlines.
- Good communicator at all levels of the organization.
- Supervise, plan, organize and control production output.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Quality control compliance and regulatory
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time