- Support other teams with various administrative tasks .
- Keeps office clean and organized to promote an efficient working environment .
- Cater to customer in a timely and efficient manner .
- Following up with clients .
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing emails and mails.
- Answer phones and direct visitors appropriately.
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable University with background in HR, Accounting, Customer Relation and Office. Management.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Reliable with patience and professionalism .
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time