- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
- Organise follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
- Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review the same with the Sales Manager.
- Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
- Propose new products developments and suggest improvements whenever the opportunity arises.
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of HND holder
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales
- Experienced in customer service, direct contact with people, and selling techniques
- Enthusiastic character with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time