- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Work hand in hand with the product development executive on the new trends of products for the organisation.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Networking within organisations to find and attract new business.
- Preparing sales & marketing reports for departmental analysis.
- Involving in development and understanding the market, whilst sales forecasting & promotional planning.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies and share with the supervisor.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Any other duties as required by the General Manager, Sales & Marketing Ensuring up-to-date of sales & marketing reports.
- Presentation of sales & marketing reports in a clear and simple manner.
- Ensuring transparency in the sales & marketing programs.
- Business information systems/technology
- Computer science/software engineering/computer engineering
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Supply chain and Procurement
Functional Area: Supply chain /logistics /Purchase materials
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time