- Developing a strategic plan for sales which aligns with business growth objectives.
- The development of effective solutions and consultative sales process to ensure clients’ needs are accurately met.
- Market analysis and evaluation and identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Competitor analysis and organisation positioning.
- Gather and distribute market intelligence information to the broader organisation.
- Actively execute an effective sales strategy.
- Implement the new business sales process: Follow leads, liaise with prospective clients, interact with stakeholders and drive opportunity to conclusion.
- Facilitate the development and maintenance of a sustainable new business pipeline.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships to leverage new opportunities.
- Identify new markets, develop and implement strategies for future opportunities.
- Management of key Stakeholder relationships.
- Facilitate the fee negotiations with consultants and clients and ensuring commerciality of the business.
- Ensuring the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage.
- Give direction regarding tactical event strategies, hosting events, and networking to grow new business.
- Promote the brand and image by networking with key industry stakeholders
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise marketing materials and tools to support new business activities.
Qualification and Experience:
- BCom degree or equivalent
- CFA will be an advantage
- Extensive sales and distribution experience in a financial services (experience in an asset management environment is preferable).
- Experience in client relationship management, marketing, client services
- At least five (5) years experience in the financial services industry, preferably asset management and in a new business function.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time